Troon North Golf Club
Troon North Golf Club is home to 36 holes of the best golf in Arizona, in fact the USA. The Monument and Pinnacle courses at Troon North are located in North Scottsdale and feature some of the most unique desert scenery in state. Troon North is voted year after year as one of the most exciting, scenic golf courses that Scottsdale has to offer.
The Monument course at Troon North is the original of the two courses. The front 9 holes plays traditional and the back 9 holes offer more desert terrain. Natural desert comes into play on much of the golf course; however, Monument is not considered a target style layout. Amazing views of McDowell Mountains and the North Scottsdale skyline are visible from any angle of the course. The Monument course holds numerous awards in Golf Digest and other publications around the USA..
The Pinnacle course at Troon North is considered more of a tournament style golf course with higher elevated tee boxes and many forced carries from tee box to fairway. Pinnacle is considered more of a target style golf experience. Located in the shadows of Pinnacle Peak, the course snakes through natural ravines where views of Sonoran desert are endless.
Tags Golf Courses
- Contact Name: Mitch Harrell
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Location: Scottsdale
- Architect Name: Jay Morrish & Tom Weiskopf
- Club House: Fully-Equipped Golf Shop, Equipment Rental, Restaurant, Locker Room
- Golf Course: Public
- Driving Range: Comp
- Getting Around: Cart
- Golf Lessons: Private, Group, School
- Course Pro: Steve Leon
- Grass Type (Greens): Bent Grass
- Grass Type (Fairways): Bermuda grass
- Practice Chipping Green: Yes
- Practice Putting Green: Yes
- Range Balls: Included
- Signature Hole: Hole 3 on the Monument course