Guided Desert Hiking in Phoenix, Scottsdale and Cave Creek
Our guided hiking is suspended throught he summer months. We’ll be back in the fall. Join Take A Hike Arizona for our one-of-a-kind guided desert hiking tours in the Phoenix and Scottsdale area. Every day individuals, groups, families and even corporate team builders join us for trail hikes that bring the Sonoran Desert alive.
We offer guided hikes into Cave Creek’s Tonto National Forest and Scottsdale’s McDowell Sonoran Preserve led by our experienced guides are the best way to enjoy a one of a kind desert adventure! We promise a guided hike that is both invigorating and educational as you enjoy the beauty and splendor of the Arizona desert.
- Video of the location for guided hikes in Cave Creek
- Video of the location for guided hikes in Scottsdale
Take A Hike Arizona’s Guided Hikes:
- Leisurely, moderate and challenging hikes available
- Individual, family, group and corporate hikes
- Tours include snacks, bottled water, backpacks, trekking poles and more
- All entry and permit fees are paid by us
- Sunrise/Sunset/Moonlight hikes
- Nighttime black light critter hikes (in season)
- One to six hour hikes available
- Experienced tour guides lead every hike
- Our guides are First Aid and CPR certified
- Children welcome
Make your reservation with Take A Hike Arizona today, or call 480-488-2905!