Scottsdale’s hottest happy hour and most innovative sushi, cocktails and teppanyaki fare
Known for its vibrant nightlife atmosphere and fresh, high-quality food, Sapporo also has a dramatic exterior framed by giant torches, lighting up the Scottsdale sky. The interior is equally dramatic and includes an elegant elliptical bar where the passion-mango martini is a local favorite.
The restaurant’s menu includes a variety of premium sushi and Teppanyaki as well as classic and contemporary Asian specialties, such as Grilled Black Cod glazed in Miso, delicately fried Tempura, and even a spicy version of Hawaiian poki. Additionally, Sapporo’s popular Happy Hour specials highlight the restaurant’s creative cocktail menu and is available seven days a week from 3–7pm in the lounge and on the patio.
Tags Asian & Pacific Rim
- Contact Name: Michael McBrien
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Executive Chef: Stephen Stromberg
- Accept Walk-ins: Yes
- Dining Style: Sit Down
- Dress Code: Resort Dress, Casual
- Happy Hour: Daily
- Outdoor Dinning: Yes
- Parking: Valet, Self
- Location: North Scottsdale
- Entertainment: Monday: 3 – 10:30pm
- Working Hours: Monday: 3 – 10:30pmTuesday: 3 – 10:30pmWednesday: 3 – 10:30pmThursday: 3 – 10:30pmFriday: 3 – 11:30pmSaturday: 3 – 11:30pmSunday: 3 pm - 9:30 pm