When you’re in the mood for home-style, regional cuisine, there’s no place better than Rita’s Kitchen in Scottsdale, AZ at the gorgeous JW Marriott Camelback Inn.
Featuring cuisine with a casual and contemporary Southwestern flair, Rita’s uses locally grown and seasonal ingredients in dishes ranging from grilled honey glazed salmon to carne asada and shrimp with corn Elote.
Rita’s dacor is casual, contemporary Southwestern, serving North and South of the Border food and beverages. The historic relevance of the resort has been preserved through the use of original adobe walls, reclaimed wood floors, wood beamed ceilings and tangible textures of stone and copper throughout with sliding glass doors that open to The Courtyard.
- Contact Name: Amy Charest
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Executive Chef: Geno Alvarez
- Accept Walk-ins: Yes
- Children's Menu: Yes
- Dining Style: Sit Down
- Dress Code: Resort Dress
- Outdoor Dinning: Yes
- Parking: Valet, Self
- Location: Central Scottsdale
- Meals: Breakfast: 6:30am - 11:00amLunch: 11:00am - 5:00pmDinner: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Working Hours: Monday: 6:30am to 9pmTuesday: 6:30am to 9pmWednesday: 6:30am to 9pmThursday: 6:30am to 9pmFriday: 6:30am to 9pmSaturday: 6:30am to 9pmSunday: 6:30am to 9pm