Proof, an American canteen, serves up American home-style comfort food and beverages sourced exclusively from the 50 states. The décor of the restaurant draws upon the area’s history as a stagecoach hitching post and the frontier spirit of the Wild West, with a railroad track running perpendicular through the dining room as well as vintage Edison-style lighting. Mercantile-inspired shelving houses all-American liquor for craft cocktails and glass apothecary jars hold sweets for use at the soda jerk counter.
Embark on a cross country road trip through the main street of America, tapping into the nation’s rich heritage and the historic days of Route 66. Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in this relaxed American canteen, featuring menu items such as fried green tomatoes, shrimp po’boys, and chicken and waffles with bacon and bourbon syrup. An old-fashioned soda fountain serves up nostalgic milkshakes, malts and spiked floats. The speakeasy bar at Proof features no less than 50 beers, 50 wines and 50 small batch andcraft distilled spirits all from the 50 states, come see for yourself if you want proof!
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Executive Chef: Sous Chef Jesse Hansen
- Accept Walk-ins: Yes
- Children's Menu: Yes
- Dining Style: Sit Down
- Dress Code: Casual
- Outdoor Dinning: No
- Parking: Valet, Self
- Location: North Scottsdale
- Entertainment: Monday: 7 am-11 pm
- Working Hours: Monday: 7 am-11 pmTuesday: 7 am-11 pmWednesday: 7 am-11 pmThursday: 7 am-11 pmFriday: 7 am-11 pmSaturday: 7 am-11 pmSunday: 7 am-11 pm