Named for “The Angel of the Mining Camp” and Arizona’s oldest club for women, Nellie Cashman’s Monday Club Café continues the Resort’s tradition of preserving the essence of Arizona with a newly updated menu.
Especially popular are the new menu’s Asian-inspired dishes offer a nod to the hundreds of Chinese laborers who came to work in new railroad and mining towns in the late 1870s. The Dutch Oven specials harken to the days when the great cattle drives crossed the American West in the mid-19th Century and barbecue, another staple of early Arizona cowboy cuisine, also features prominently. Locally grown chili peppers have always offered the region’s cooks a wide range of flavors and they take pride of place here, bringing an ever-popular South-of-the-border flair to Arizona cuisine.
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Executive Chef: Chris Masco
- Accept Walk-ins: Yes
- Children's Menu: Yes
- Dining Style: Sit Down
- Dress Code: Resort Dress, Casual
- Outdoor Dinning: No
- Parking: Valet, Self
- Location: North Scottsdale
- Meals: Breakfast: 6:00 am – 11:00 amLunch: 11:00 am – 2:00 pmDinner: 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm