Market Street Kitchen offers rustic, market driven cuisine, inspired by traditions in cooking of the American South. Newly appointed and acclaimed Executive Chef Emilio Badalamenti is at the helm, using his talents to offer a full-flavored experience.
Timeless décor is paired with the western roots of North Scottsdale to create a modern, high-energy establishment that feels comfortable for locals and visitors alike. Rustic materials are applied with a modern appeal from a sandblasted timber ceiling to distressed wood adorning the walls. Bent wood furniture, soft, Edison bulb lighting and sprawling photographic artwork of the original DC Ranch help create an atmosphere rich with history.
The all-star culinary team serves a menu of creative Southern Starters, approachable main dishes including Steaks, Seafood & Poultry. Featured at our bar is an exciting selection of Fromage and Charcuterie. Additionally, MSK showcases a wood-fired rotisserie used to roast meats and seafood to their fullest flavor.
Enjoy vintage cocktails prepared in a classic style, as well as an impressive selection of local craft beers. MSK offers over 80 wines by the bottle and over 20 wines by the glass via our state-of-the-art Barrel-to-Tap wine system featuring wines produced exclusively for Market Street Kitchen by vineyard partners.
- Contact Name: Sean McDermott
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard
- Cross Streets: E. Thompson Peak Pkwy & Pima Rd
- Shopping Center: Market Street @ DC Ranch
- Executive Chef: Emilio Badalamenti
- Accept Walk-ins: Yes
- Dining Style: Sit Down, ,
- Dress Code: Casual
- Bar: Full
- Happy Hour: EVERY DAY FROM 3:00PM - 6:00PM
- Outdoor Dinning: Yes
- Parking: Self
- Location: North Scottsdale
- Working Hours: Monday: 11am to 9pmTuesday: 11am to 9pmWednesday: 11am to 9pmThursday: 11am to 9pmFriday: 11am to 10pmSaturday: 10am to 10pmSunday: 10am to 9pm